Villa Azul has a relaxed, friendly atmosphere, themed rooms from around the world and lots of comfy chill-out areas. You can relax with a book in the garden, have a dip in the pool, chat with your fellow guests in the lounge or sit and enjoy the view to the sea from the balcony terrace.
The eco-friendly villa is powered by solar panels and a wastewater management system to feed the gardens.
The villa is only ten minutes’ drive from the beach in the beautiful and typically Canarian village of Villaverde. With amazing volcanic scenery and incredible vistas of the ocean and neighbouring Lanzarote, this is the perfect respite from the busy day to day.
It is also conveniently located for those wishing to get out and explore the island. There are walking paths and a bus stop close by, going to the beach hourly and a transfer is provided from the venue to the beach once a week.
Taking inspiration from the far reaching places the themed rooms provide you with a respite whilst allowing you to take a journey of the imagination. Offering different levels of accommodation to suit all budgets.
Fuerteventura – the second largest of Spain’s Canary Islands, sits in the Atlantic Ocean 100km off the north coast of Africa. It’s known primarily as a holiday destination due to its white-sand beaches and year-round warmth cooled by constant winds. The multitude of beaches that wrap around it are interrupted by cliffs and sheltered coves. It’s popular for water sports, especially surfing, windsurfing and water-skiing.
- Accommodation at one of the two beautiful locations mentioned above. You can choose between a mixture of themed suites, rooms, apartments and tents.
- Healthy meals provided daily, this includes a healthy brunch and dinner. Brunch will include:
– fresh fruit salad
– homemade marmalade’s
– homemade bread
– homemade yogurt
– homemade muesli
– homemade granola
– a hot dish of the day (eggs, pancakes, porridge)
– a choice of drinks including water, coffee, tea and herbal tea
The food is all vegetarian and the retreat is alcohol free.
- Two yoga classes a day with Steve Mugnier – Dr Sohère has known Steve for four years and values him as one of the people who has had the most profound impact on her own health and well-being. Steve is a fountain of knowledge and helps you connect to the spiritual aspects of yoga. The classes are catered for all levels and will have a particular emphasis on healing and restorative practice, which is ideal for easing back, neck and shoulder problems, as well as fatigue.
- Daily meditation to calm the mind and help put you in the right zone to benefit from the yoga and health talks.
- Daily health talks by Dr Roked where she will cover topics such as adrenal health, gut health, Ayurvedic medicine and hormone balance.
- A personal Consultation with Dr Roked during your stay. A consultation like this would usually cost £250 in Dr Roked’s London medical clinic.
- Half-day excursions – Dr Roked is a firm believer that health is not just about what you eat and how you exercise, but also about connecting to your spirit, exploring and having fun. There are two excursions included in your retreat.
- Celebratory meal on the last night. We will enjoy a fantastic meal at a local restaurant.
- Help to keep you on track. You will receive guidance from Dr Roked on how to keep up the good work once you are back home.
- Sun, fun, laughs and time to relax and heal.