The Autumn Sunshine Retreat is $1,200 per person for the 9-day wellness programme. We recommend guests arrive a day early if possible, and because the retreat is designed for the group, we ask that all guests stay for the full length of the programme.
The programme will be held by Sen Wellness Founder, Sam Kankanamge, and one of our wonderful yoga teachers, and will include the following:
- One-to-one consultation with our Resident Ayurvedic Doctor who will tailor a programme specifically to your body type (dosha)
- Daily Ayurvedic treatments according to your unique constitution, on average two-three treatments a day totalling approximately 90 minutes
- Daily sunrise and sunset yoga and/or meditation lasting up to 90 minutes
- Opening ceremony to set an intention for the retreat
- Transformative experiential and healing workshops led by Sen Wellness Founder, Sam Kankanamge and the team to support the post-pandemic consciousness shift
- Fire & Cacao ceremonies, sacred chanting, and dancing
- Group meditations and sound healing
- Acupuncture and osteopathy sessions with Sam Kankanamge
- Personalised wellness mentoring with Sam Kankanamge to support your wellness journey
- Daily activities and local excursions
- Closing ceremony to reflect on your personal wellness journey
- Pre and post-retreat advice.